Friday, June 20, 2008

simple.ology

 

So recently as a toured a local bookstore (oh whatever....don't look so surprised....I do go to bookstores) I saw this interesting book called simple.ology:the simple science of getting what you want. then I said to myself.....self could you imagine a world where I always got what I wanted. I mean it would be way cool, not only would I be typing this blog from my crib (which would be of Snoop Dawg [or optionally Snoop Doggy Dawg] proportions) probably from a diamond encrusted Mac, maybe I would even throw in the circular water bed to boot.  but since the book focuses on more realistic goals I figure lemme just aim for the crib first, all the bling and fame could come afterwards.

don't think for a minute that I have left you out my beloved fans and fair friends, I would ensure you could get daily updates of this blog (as if I had all the money in the world what else would there be to do but blog?......hmm yea there was that idea of saving the world) from your blinged out sidekicks. yup you got all the shizznit right therrr....only doggie style baby (well what I meant is Snoop Doggie Dawg style).

however after reality has set in I said, well here's a realistic goal we can all work towards, and perhaps someday we will actually save the world indeed.

_fgw_badge

No comments: